Lehi, UT 84043 United States
Lehi, UT 84043 United States
Monthly Tuition Information
Tuition is due in advance on the 15th of each month for the following month of classes. There are 4.3 weeks in a month - some months will have 4 classes and other months 5 classes, but the tuition will be the same monthly throughout the year.
Auto Pay Option
Our best rates are provided to those who provide us authorization to either debit their checking accounts OR charge their credit card monthly. We would always prefer our clients choose the Auto Pay Option, receive our best tuition rates, and avoid ever having to worry about losing your child's place in class.
Sibling discount 10% off 1st class
Discounts apply to the same child in multiple classes weekly
|Hour Base||1st Class||2nd Class (20% Off)||3rd Class (30% Off)|
Never miss a payment again!
Automatic E-Check Payments
Credit Card fees are skyrocketing! In order to keep prices down and make things easier for you, we are offering E-checks as a new form of payment. Basically an ECheck is when we electronically send your Routing number and Checking Account number from the bottom of your checks through our payment system.
With this new payment method we are able to do automatic payments. This will ensure you never miss an early payment deadline again!
This is how it works:
- Your parent portal has an option to input your payment information and save it to your account. We will charge your account for the amount owed to keep your child(ren) enrolled in their same classes each month.
- You will be charged on the 15th of the every month for the following month classes. (If the 15th falls on a weekend, chargers will be charged that Friday)
If you decide to withdraw from classes, you will agree to give us one month’s notice in writing so we can cancel the automatic payment. If the withdrawal request is not made prior to the date of automatic withdrawal, refunds will not be given.
- You can also use E-checks for other purchases made at the gym and to pay over the phone, through a text message, or through email.
In Person Payments – We accept Cash, Check, ECheck, or Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) in the gym. You will not be auto-charged if you pay in our office prior to the 15th of the month.
Classes are paid for monthly.
- If you would like to sign up in the middle of the month, we will pro-rate your tuition by the number of classes remaining in the month.
- At Gymcats, we want to encourage you to reserve your child’s spot early for the next month by staying on auto-pay. This helps us keep our classes running smoothly and our student to teacher ratios low.
- If you are currently enrolled and would like to continue coming to your current class you must pay by the 15th of the month, for the following month. This is the only way to ensure your child will have a spot in his/her current class. After the early pay Registration Deadline, classes will be opened up on a first come first serve basis.
- Our highest rates will only apply if advanced payment is not received by the 15th of each month for the following month of classes. This time period incurs a $10 per class late fee. Paying late makes things difficult and more costly for us and may cause you to lose your child’s reserved space in class to someone on our waiting lists.
Continuous Enrollment Loyalty Rewards: Members who remain enrolled the entire year earn 1 week free tuition for each year enrolled.
Its important to remember gymnastics instruction is a service industry that will vary in quality at every gym. Highest quality instruction is very important to us as it is you. We recommend trying a class to make sure we are top notch and what you are looking for. We are always open to suggestions!
COURAGE | CONFIDENCE | SUCCESS
Gymnastics provides a total body workout
Gymnastics provides a total body workout.
Gymnastics participation not only develops physical attributes transferable to other sports,
but is an excellent training ground for teaching children how to deal with success and failure in life.
Some of the physical and psychological qualities developed through gymnastics are listed below.
How do I register my child(ren) for classes?
- Familiarize yourself with our Class Schedule and pick a few times that seem like they may work for your child. (Some class times may already be full.)
- Call us at (801) 331-8643 to schedule your trial class. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check availability and email or call you back.
- Before participating in your trial class you will need to create a parent portal on our website and fill out the required fields.
- After your trial class, talk with your child to make sure he or she loved it and let us know at the front desk if you would like to sign up. We will also check with your child’s instructor to make sure it seemed like a good fit.
- We will calculate your prorated amount due. Once you have paid your child’s spot will be held in the class.
Basic questions answered below
What can my child do at home to help them improve faster?
We definitely want to encourage safety first and enjoyment in gymnastics. If your child is enjoying gymnastics, then they will improve faster. Encouraging stretching while watching TV and games to make building strength fun is a good start!
How do I know what level my child is?
Visit our Level Progressions page for information about skill evaluations and some of the skills needed for each level.
My child is 3 years old, but very athletic; Can I move him/her into the older class?
With our preschool aged children we discourage moving up into a class with older kids. We keep our classes small enough that our instructors should be able to push your child at their skill level while in the age appropriate class.
I have a 2 year old I would like to enroll in the Mom and Tot class, but I am pregnant, can I still do the kittens class?
Yes, you can. Come do a trial class and check with your doctor before signing up, but many of our pregnant mommies have done this class. The teacher can do the spotting of your little one; your main job is to try and keep your child with the class group and participating as best as possible.
How fast should my child progress?
Gymnastics, Tumbling, and ParKour are like most sports in that there is no exact timeline as to how fast a child will progress. There are many factors that influence how fast progress is attained. There are factors that are more difficult to control such as coordination, strength, flexibility, power and body size. Then there are factors more easily controlled such as attendance, focus, work ethic, dedication and perseverance. Kids wanting to progress faster should consider attending more than 1x/week, attend flip flop shops to improve back handsprings and attend open gym to practice extra on skills needing more work.
Which form of dance is best to take to help my child Gymnastics?
The simple answer is any form of dance is beneficial to confidence in movement and coordination/grace, but ballet is the foundation of all dance and is very beneficial to the basics of gymnastics as well as other sports. Ballet can sometimes be slow moving, but is just what the “coach” ordered…